Wednesday 28 February 2007

More Scrapbooking Layouts

Here's another couple of layouts. My daughter, Jenni, again. Although I'm doing many layouts for various photo books I want to create, I find that scrapping photos of my children and granddaughter right now is extremely cathartic. I miss them so very much. I gotta get rid of all my pent up emotions! I can't wait til Steve and I move where we will be only a half hour drive from them. In the meantime, I'm loving the creative process of working with photos of them all.

Jenni - I hope you like these layouts. I love you and it won't be long now!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love them so so much. I can't even choose a favourite!

I love the thing about "courage" - that couldn't be more true. And I love the second one. Is it just me, or am I really pretty?!

xx