Thursday 15 March 2007

More Creation

Work and more work. I can't get enough and I know I'm extremely blessed to have a career doing what a truly love. Although we are moving in just a couple of weeks, I'm working more than ever. Got lots on and it's all exciting. Right now I'm creating some baby girl and baby boy graphics and they are oh so cute. I love them. Hope the company I'm creating them for will love them too! Got another meeting next week so will find out then.

Need more time to do some scrapping. I've got several projects on the go including a little 8x8 album for my son and his wife of their baby's dedication day. Also working on some 12x12 one off layouts that I want printed and framed of my kids and an album of my first months with Steve. Definitely need more time.

Oh yeah, my ticket arrived for the Paper Crafts Extravaganza so I'm looking forward to that next weekend. Steve's going into Harrowgate while I'm at the show to have a wander round and take lots of cool architecture photos!

Yep. It's all happening!

No comments: