Tuesday 29 January 2008

Tagged - Wanna Know a Little More about Me?

How cool - I've been tagged by Marina

1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself for each beginning letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.)
3. After you're tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers.
4. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged & need to read your blog for the details.)

Ok - don't have a middle name - my maiden name is ROONEY (yep, as in Mickey or if you're too young to get that, as in Wayne!). Rooney is also the name I use for work. Pinchbeck is my married name.

R - Redruth - my childhood home in Cornwall. Not Cornish but that's where I was brought up
O - Oslo - we moved to Oslo, Norway when I was in my teens for four years. Fantastic place to live!
O - Overweight - I've been overweight since having my four kids (youngest now 20ys old)! ha!
N - Nanny Di to my granddaughter - yep - only 44yrs old and a grandmother. Ultra cool!
E - Eldest - I am the eldest of four though my youngest brother died when he was a baby
Y - Yuck - food I don't like: shellfish, rice pudding, milk, offal, cream, macaroni, grapefruit, lamb,

So... that's a little more than you knew before eh?

Hmmm who to tag - let me think - it has to be Caz - Sorry Caz - just had to do it :)
x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The most interesting thing I found here is that you don't like macaroni..? But it has no flavor! LOL! Well, at least you didn't write ice cream, or cookies, or pizza or something like that!
LOL
Have an awesome day!

Amanda said...

Cute way to get to kno wour fellow bloggers better!

AM said...

oh fun to hear about you!

Maggie Lamarre said...

omgosh I won't be able to feed u if u come to my house.
Shellfish rules!
Thanks for visiting my blog
Maggie