Friday 18 January 2008

Weekend!

Surely not?! But yep. Lo and behold we are staring at another weekend. So where did this week go?!

Got a lot on as always. Going to go and visit my little granddaughter, Jorja. Sunshine in my life. Precious girl that she is. Just 13 months old and so funny. Full of character. And oh so smart. Yeah, yeah I know, I would say that. Alas, it's true. She's a smart little girl. This photo was taken back in August and then edited somewhat in PSCS2 by my hubby.
And then the rest of the weekend, I'm going to be doing some digiscrapping tutorials for my website. Most of them are done. I just never seem to get round to getting them online. So gotta fine tune a few and get what I can uploaded. Also, working on some new kits and freebies.

Oh and here's my photo for hs|ms. The word prompt is "dangle" and first thing I thought of was my candle decs. I lived in Norway and Sweden for a few years when I was younger and fell in love with their homes and their use of candles. Oh and Ikea. Yep been shopping at Ikea for 30 yrs now. Started off with Mum and Dad going. They still have their bed that they bought in Norway all those years ago. Was thrilled beyond belief when Ikea came to the UK.

So yeah, I digress. My photo is of my little flower/ribbon decs for my candles. I got them from Sweden on my last visit about 3 yrs ago. Love them.
Happy Friday, everyone! x

11 comments:

Jolanda said...

Love your dangles!

All of my Todays said...

Great candle decorations Di. I hope you have a lovely time with your beautiful granddaughter. x

Bobs said...

Ooooh - those are lovely! Great shot.

Aren't grandchildren wonderful? I have 4 and it's so fabby being a grandma!

etteY said...

happy friday to you too :)

lovely dangle pic! cool shot too! ;)

Daly said...

love that photo of you and your grand daughter!

Fiona said...

really pretty dangly bits ;)

Darcy Marshall said...

Love that shot, and I adore Ikea too. Have a great time with your little girlie.

Unknown said...

Fab picture....another Ikea fan here too.
Caz
x

Unknown said...

Love the photo of you and your GD, she's gorgeous.

Great shot for HSMS prompt x

Louise Galt said...

Yep isnt Ikea great, pretty dangle lovely colours. Have a lovely time with your granddaughter.

Anonymous said...

Fab danglies and yep the weekend dows come around fast doesn't it. Hope you have a lovely time with your Grandaughter :D