Tuesday 14 October 2008

A Town Called Ashford

So we've moved into our new home. An end of terrace Edwardian converted 2 up, 2 down. Slowly getting unpacked and sorted out. The past week has been exhausting but also satisfying as we turn this house into our home. Steve's priority is the office which is now up and running hence me being able to make this post. Lots more boxes to unpack though. Shelves to be put up and decorating to be done.

But we're in. And it feels good. Very nice to be back in Ashford - a town that was my home for over 20 yrs. A town where my parents, brother, sister and their families live. A town where 2 of my children live. A town that's just an hour from the City (London) where my eldest lives and just 10 mins away from Folkestone where my second son lives. So yeah. Happy, happy, happy.

Now, I just need to get my craft room up and running.... hmmmm... my own art and craft room... Yay!
x

No comments: