Tuesday 6 March 2007

Spring!

I've noticed the past couple of days when I've been out that there seems to be an abundance of beautiful Spring flowers and the trees are in bud. Very slowly nature is emerging from Winter. And then yesterday, I saw a mummy duck with all her little ducklings following her. Our apartment over looks the Rochdale canal and we see all the beautiful wildlife including various ducks, swans, geese, herons and we've even seen a beautiful kingfisher. So yeah, baby ducklings swimming away with their mummy. It was a joy to see and I felt all inspired and warm inside. I'm going to go for a walk down the tow path and see if I can see them again and get some photos.

I'm busy creating new products for my store as well as working on commission projects. It's very exciting for me to be this creative and getting paid for my art. I love it. Here's a sneak peek at something I just finished for the new store. A decorative alphabet with denim look.

No comments: