Friday 23 March 2007

Time - Where'd it go?

Ok - who stole the last 4 days? It's Friday and I don't know where this week has gone. I'm up to my neck in packing and sorting out for our move next Friday and then we get married the following week. And I'm trying to work. Working is a great passion in my life. I love my work. I'm a workaholic. Tis true. I hate that I have to tear myself away in order to pack for the big move but at the same time, I'm so excited about moving!

My store is coming along nicely. I'm preparing all my products for uploading and I can't wait til I'm online but I don't think it's going to be until after the move now. I just want to get going but these things take time. I'm designing new products all the time as well as my other commission work. I've got a sketch book full of ideas for new products... oh and there just isn't enough hours in the day!!

No comments: