Sunday 10 June 2007

One Day at a Time

Ok so every day I wake up now I've noticed I'm feeling better and better about myself, my life and my art and work. Time is a great healer.

My son, daughter-in-law and little granddaughter just spent the day with us and it was so lovely. I love them all to pieces. It was great just to sit with them and enjoy lunch together. I'm so proud of them. Jorja had a good stretch and play on the floor. She's six months old today and is a sweetheart. I know. I'm bias! I'm allowed.

I realised that it does get easier. For every time we are together, it feels more normal and I know I'm blessed to be close to my family and enjoy my granddaughter. I'm somehow grateful that the divorce and everything that that encompassed happened before Jorja was born. She will grow up to not know any different in regards to her grandparents being divorced. She will know Steve as her other Grandad and it will be just so normal for her.

So now I'm going to spend the rest of the evening doing some Scrap Girls design work and some digital scrapbooking. More lovely layouts to create! Whoooohooo!

No comments: