Friday 20 July 2007

Friday Already? Surely Not!

Ok - who took my week? Where's it gone? I can't believe another week has gone by. It's seriously crazy how quickly the time is going. So much going on. So much on my neverending to do list - not in any particular order:

  • Several products for Scrap Girls on the go
  • Crocheting little flowers and also a bedspread for my daughter
  • Sorting out photos which I need to get up in the hall, my office and the living room
  • Sleep
  • Photo art to finish
  • Update my website
  • Sleep
  • Freebies for my blog to package up
  • Several unfinished layouts to complete
  • Sleep - oh, did I say that already?
  • Backend admin to do on my new online store so I can finally get it live and get it launched!
  • Clean the house
I really need to take a leaf out of Anna's book and do a fairly consistent every day to do list. Usually I just scribble down the immediate, pressing things - you know, "the deadline is today" kinda things!

Before I go I just thought I'd share this photo taken of me and my granddaughter last weekend. She's an absolutel doll and I'm crazy about her and I get to babysit her tonight! Yay!

No comments: