Saturday 21 July 2007

A Good Day

Today was a good day. An old fashioned English Summer's day. I had a little bit of a lie in and then did some work, if you can call it that. I love my work so it's not really work, work, if you know what I mean. Tidied up, got changed and took a little wander into town. It was the "Beer and Oyster" Festival which I'd totally forgotten about so there were loads of people around. It was a great atmosphere.

I stopped off at a beautiful antiques and craft fayre at the Town Hall and bought some vintage buttons. So cute. Looked at some really beautiful bits and pieces and got inspired for work! Always thinking of my work! After doing a bit more shopping, I took a slow walk home, had a bit of lunch, did some washing and did more work. Caught up on emails etc.

So yeah, today was a good day. Simple pleasures in life. A little bit of sunshine and inspiration. And a good hair cut. Yay.

No comments: