Tuesday 13 November 2007

Back to my Creative Roots

Well, it's been a while. I spent some time with my sister helping her out looking after my nieces while she recovered from surgery on her knee. It was an interesting time. I forgot how much hard work toddlers can be but also how funny they are. What a delight! And it was good to spend more time with my sister.

Work is going on in leaps and bounds. The decision to finish my work at Scrap Girls looks like it was a blessing in disguise. The first month I made over double what I normally make!! It really encouraged me forward and got my creative juices really flowing.

As well as creating digital craft products, I'm working on texturing and posing 3d models. Really going back to my roots somewhat. Its been so exciting to work with my hubby but also do some products on my own and slowly ease my way back into the world of 3d products. Yay! And catching up with some old online friends in that community has been an added blessing.

I've been approached by a "bricks and mortar" shop here in the UK re: creating exclusive downloadable digital craft products for them. We are ironing out the various details. It's exciting and I'm thrilled to be doing this for a UK company! Yay!

No comments: