Friday 28 December 2007

Work and More Work

Had a really fab Christmas. Lots of fun with my family at my parent's. My granddaughter and niece were fantastic considering they're only 12mths and 18mths old. Fun to watch them... what little sweeties. Got some fabo Christmas prezzies from hubby and everyone else. Really thoughtful prezzies and perfect for us. It was a long day but one of those nice "had a good day" exhausting kinda days. Glad to get home. Steve wasn't feeling so great and when we woke up Boxing Day morning, he had a stinking cold.

Anyway, spent a couple of days just chilling and fiddling about on my pc. Decided to revamp my graphics on my website a bit and doing some more goodies for my digi scrap store. Will upload at the weekend.

Also, got a load of 3d/2d work going on. More texturing of 3d models and doing some nice new pose packs. So lots of work to do. Love it. Great way to start the New Year!

Hope you all had a fab Christmas!

No comments: