Wednesday 23 January 2008

Loo Paper, a Freebie and a Tutorial

Whoohoo - just a quickie today. Got lots on and I'm out all day tomorrow planning my parents 45th wedding anniversary with my sister. So yeah. Lots to do. Places to go.

First of all, I got a freebie for you. A couple of really pretty overlays. In 12x12 and A4 (for the UK girls!) sizes. And I also did a tutorial for using overlays for those that might not be too sure. I noticed so many are just beginning to do digi scrapping. I think this year is going to be exciting (in the UK) with lots new people joining the digi revolution! Yay!

You can grab the Freebie Overlays here in my store. Tutorial is here.

Oh here's the loo paper. Word prompt at HS|MS is "tube":

Hope everyone has a fab Wednesday!
x

15 comments:

etteY said...

cool tube! never thought about that hehehe! nice shot!

All of my Todays said...

Great loo roll!!! Lol I'll drop buy and get the overlay later - thanks for that might need to learn how to use it too. x

Bambi said...

nice shot! like it's contemplating on it's life by the window ... LOL

Vickie said...

Thanks for the overlay, its lovely X

Vickie said...

Great overlay, thanks X

Unknown said...

My first time participating in hs:ms.
Great photo.

Sarah said...

Very clever, and a lovely shot too, like the light.

Bobs said...

Great shot! Love the lighting!

Louise said...

your overlay is gorgeous, but I am going to resist the lure of the darkside for as long as possible!!! I like pushing bits of paper around far too much to go digi
X

Darcy Marshall said...

I almost did loo rolls, as I have a bag of the inner tubes....I have no idea why I was saving them. Great shot!

Jen U said...

Those overlays are beautiful, thank you! :)

Monique said...

Beautiful overlays, thanks for providing a tutorial too :-) Have a great day!

Unknown said...

LOL I never even thought about a toilet roll! Lovely overlays, thanks Di x

Anonymous said...

ROFL... now why didn't I think of that!!
Gorgeous overlays Di... will pop back to grab them later. TFS x

pokettiger said...

Great angle and lighting!