Friday 2 May 2008

All Change

Wow! Two posts in one day.

Ok, I'm making some little changes. I've been online in one form or another since 1996 eeeeek! A longgg time. I've been blogging since day one. First with Diaryland and now with Blogger. And it's always been "Di's Dailies". Not anymore. I'm changing my blog name to "Charmingly Simple". Which is my life, basically. It's my idyll. Charmingly Simple. The url will stay the same [for now]. Only the name is changing. I need something new since I've moved on so much and my life's changed so dramatically over the past 2 yrs. Just time for something different and new to celebrate my life as it is new.

And of course, I had to do a new graphic for the header as well as a new avatar for my profile. Hope you like. Was a nice couple of hours just pushing pixels round this afternoon! Oh and here's the larger version of my avatar. x

4 comments:

Sue said...

Gosh that is some time! I like charmingly simple . . . that's just how life should be :-)

And fab graphic. Clever. So clever :-)

Sue

Shanna said...

amazing amazing amazing!!!!!'what a fun blog TFS!

lorig said...

Great avatar. I like the new name. I wish more things in my life were charmingly simple.

Anonymous said...

Love your banner and avatar!