Tuesday 2 September 2008

On the Move

Ok, so we're moving. We found a home and everything fell into place. I can't quite believe it but it's true. It's God's perfect timing. That much, I'm sure about. We're moving back to my hometown which isn't what we wanted but an opportunity arose that we couldn't pass up.

A couple I knew from years ago, from my old church, are our new landlords. I saw on "Facebook" that they wanted to rent out their home to "Bless" another couple with a low rent in order to save money to perhaps be able to buy their own home some day.

To cut a long story short, I made a phone call, prayed about it, viewed the house and now having a moving date! Both of us are so happy. And the couple we're renting from are really happy too. We've known each for over 20 yrs so there's a lot of trust there already. It's just a huge blessing all around.

The house is an end of terrace, Edwardian "2 up, 2 down" extended to 4 bedrooms. It's perfect for us. Enough room for our office, craft room for me and a spare bedroom for family and friends to stay. And I also get to have a garden! Yay!

Although we didn't want to move back to my hometown as we really love it here, we also know that it's the right thing for this moment in time. It enables us to have more space for less rent which means we get to save money. Not only from paying less rent but because we're going to be living near my family, less fuel costs travelling back and forth the 40 min drive. All round it's good for us.

I know this is God's plan for us. Everything about it is answered prayer and destiny.

So now I'm in moving mode. Ha! We move in four weeks time. Lots to do! I'm excited!
x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiiii! that's awesome, di!!! man, this makes me so happy and excited for you! can't wait to see photos of the new place (hint, hint).

Dani said...

I'm so happy for Steve and you, Di!!!! Post some photos when you get a chance of your new home.

When you get a chance, please pdate my blog url to dani3d.com. Thanks! lots of love, Dani

Niecey said...

How wonderful. I hope this is a wonderful adventure for you and that you can settle well into your new place. Sounds like a great deal!

Niki Jackson said...

Great to hear about your new home, how exciting!

Heather said...

that is great news! the house sounds lovely :)