Monday 1 September 2008

September

Already. Wow. How'd that happen? I'm glad September's here. It's almost Autumn which means it's almost Winter and Christmas!

I'm still not back at my pc in a full time capacity. So much going on in my life. Arrrghhh. Some good. Some not. Some exciting. It's my ex-mother-in-law's funeral today. For lots of reasons, I won't be going but I will be staying at my mum's for the day looking after my granddaughter while my kids are at their grandmother's funeral. And I'll be "there" for them if they need me afterwards.

We're also in the process of finding a new place to live. We've outgrown our little flat here. So now actively looking for a new home to rent.

I've not had any time to paint so I'm finding that a little frustrating but hoping things will settle down into a nice routine once we've moved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here's praying for that routine...i know what it's like to have that creative outlet stifled for a bit. hang in there...maybe do some sketching/planning in the meantime??? take care!