Tuesday 31 March 2009

A Sudden Thought

Thinking about why this new house move is so important to me, I realised its because of my need for security. Living in rented accommodation over the past 3 yrs has been ok but I'm finding that I need to create a home that's ours. A home where I know I can hang our art and photos on the walls. A home where I can decorate and know it's not a waste of money (don't have to move in 6 months or so). A home to really be home. Ours. Starting anew. Don't have to worry about being forced to move on in a few months or a year.

I want to create a space where I can do my art and craft again knowing I don't have to pack it all up soon. So much more but you get the picture.

Yes, that's why I feel this need to move and buy that little house so keenly.

No comments: