Friday 25 March 2011

Snapshots from My Week

a heart in sunlight on my office floor
Whitstable - i used to live here - love this place
yummy texture
love having coffee with my daughter
beautiful Spring daffs outside village church
fresh veggies from local farm shop
me - this is a moment of me facing the real me - feeling tired, exhausted most of the time since my Dad died
another self portrait - as I am most days at the moment - no make-up and actually ok with that
working on a new collage - scanned this in "as is" and used it to create a digital paper

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Di!
Looks like you had a varied week. Is that Whitstable?
Hope you have a good weekend!

Kate said...

Lovely shots Di :)
Is there a prize for guessing what the first onbe is??!!

Diane Rooney said...

Hahaha Kate, yeah there should be a prize. I should've explained it. I just walked in my office to see the sun shining through the blind and a little love heart on the floor in sunlight. Cool uh?!

Anonymous said...

Aren't daffodils beautiful? No matter where they are, they always brighten a place up. We have a garden full of them which were planted many decades ago; they grow year after year and are always so strong and vibrant.

CJ xx

Boo said...

I love the pic of the paint-peeling wood x

Bernie said...

love the pics, esp the peeling wood, LOL, but that canvas - YUM!!!
I'm doing the Art Journal Caravan and am going to get the 4 of us here - inc. DH! - doing a canvas with our word for the year on! If I can achieve some lovely texture like that I shall be so pleased!!!
Hope you're going to be seeling these digi things you're making matey!!! YUM again!! Bernie x (UKS)