Thursday 18 January 2007

Jennifer Claire

I love my daughter. She's my only daughter and so precious to me. When I found out I was pregnant with twins, I hope for a boy and a girl. I already had 2 sons and I just knew that it would be really special to have just the one daughter. I knew it. And lo and behold... that's exactly how it turned out. 3 wonderful, strapping sons and my Jenni!

Today, I went to read her blog just to see what she's been up to and I was left gobsmacked and overwhelmed... I can't tell you about it.. you have to go read for yourself:

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Memories of my Mum by Jenni

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I thought you might like it!! =)

I had a lot of ideas for this weeks TT, but that one had to be done sooner rather than later.

And now you realise just how much I miss you and why I'm adament in visiting every month!!

x