Friday 11 April 2008

Gotta Play Catch Up

My poor blog's been so neglected ugh! Life's been so full over the past couple of weeks. Lots to do. Places to go. People to meet. Art to create. Shopping to be done.

Talking of art and shopping, I'm off to the Alexandra Palace tomorrow to The Big Stamp & Scrapbooking show. Just me. On my own. Well, hubby is driving me up there as he wants to go off to do some photography but I'll be wandering round that huge place on my ownsome. I'm actually really looking forward to it. As much as I'd love to go with friends and meet up with people I know online, I like the idea of really being able to concentrate and shop with purpose! ha!

So I will be back here soon with a real update and more photos for HS|MS as well as from all my adventures over the past couple of weeks.

Hope everyone has a great weekend
x

No comments: